"Hook Up" Song English Translation

Image
Hello Friends.! Today we are posting(Lyrics translation of) one of the Latest  INDIAN  song  " Hook Up ". This song belongs to " Student Of The Year 2 " movie. About the MOVIE: Tittle of Movie -  " Student Of The Year 2 " This movie is sequel of "Student of Year" movie which was released in 2012. The story is based on college life. The stars are  Tiger Shroff  as Rohan Sachdev,  Tara Sutaria  as Mridula and AnanyaPanday  as Shreya. Rohan and Mridula are lovers. But Mridula transfered to other college and there become distance gap between both of them. Rohan then do the hard work to win the "Student of the year championship" and get scholarship. The whole movie run around this championship. Read complete detailed story here-  Click Song: Hook Up Music Composer: Vishal and Shekhar Singers: Neha Kakkar & Shekhar Ravjiani Lyrics: Kumaar Music Produced by: Abhijit Nalani Official VIDEO Link -  Click

"I LOVE YOU" Song English translation

Hindi Lyrics and English meaning is explained one by one:
Black Text(Actual Song), Blue Text(Translalted)

Song: I Love You
Movie: Bodyguard (2011)
Singer: Ash King, Clinton Cerejo
Music: Pritam
Lyrics: Neelesh Misra
Starring: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor
Official Link - Click Here



“I Love You” Song

Dil ka yeh kya raaz hai
Jaane kya kar gaye
Jaise andhero mein tum
Chandani bhar gaye (x2)
What is this secret of my heart
I don’t know what you did
As if, in a dark Room
You filled with a moon light (x2)

Kare chaand taaron ko mash’hoor itna kyun
Kambakht inse bhi khoobsoorat hai tu
I Love you tu ru ru yeah..
Why Moon-stars are so famous
As you are more beautiful than them
I Love You tur u ru yeahh..

Din bhar kare baatein hum
Phir bhi lage baatein adhoori aajkal
Mann ki dehleezon pe koi aaye na
Bas tum zaroori aajkal
Whole day we talks a lot
Even though I feel talks are incomplete
No one else came in my mind now a days
But you are always now days

Ambar main hoon, tu aasmaan hai
Paas hai tu, par kahaan hai
Zidd meri tu nahi, meri aadat hai tu
I love you…
Am Cloud, you are sky
You are close but where?
You are not my insistence, you are my habit
I Love You….

Kabhi kabhi main khud se hoon yeh puchhta
Main tere qaabil bhi hoon kya
Itna toh mujhe hai maaloom
Milke tujhe behtar main insaan ban gaya
Thoda thoda tujh se seekha
Pyaar karne ka tareeka
Dil ke khuda ki mujh pe inaayat hai tu
I love you….
Sometimes I ask myself that
I am capable guy for you?
I know that much
After meeting you I became a very good human
Little-little I learnt from you
The way of doing Love
You are a gift for me from The God of Love
I Love You... 

Dil ka yeh kya raaz hai
Jaane kya kar gaye
Jaise andhero mein tum chandani bhar gaye
Kare chaand taaron ko mashoor itna kyun
Kambakht inse bhi khoobsoorat hai tu
I Love you oo…
What is this secret of my heart
I don’t know what you did
As if, in a dark Room
You filled with a moon light
Why Moon-stars are so famous
As you are more beautiful than them
I Love You oo…


Check other famous INDIAN songs:
Suno Na - Click Here
Radio - Click Here
"Desi Boyz" - Click Here
Selfie Le Le Re- Click Here
Jeena Jeena - Click here
Sun sathiya - Click here




NOTE: All this translation is done by self-resources and technical help. 100% correct translation can't be guaranteed. If some wrong translation hurt your emotions then we are not responsible for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Agar Tum Mil Jao" Song English Translation

Humari Adhuri Kahani Translation in English

“Tera Ban Jaunga” Song English Translation